Our Care Planning Services provide personalized care planning to maximize independence, safety, and well-being.
Figuring out what is right can be difficult — our program helps you make the best choices by evaluating your specific situation.
We begin with a detailed assessment of your physical and emotional health, support networks, and community resources.
Together, we will review your medications and healthcare regimen, conduct a home safety evaluation, and assess your individual needs. We then provide a detailed written care plan, as well as guidance and support to help you implement the plan. We’re here to help — call us at 908.598.5522 or read below to learn more.
Experienced, Trained Professionals
Our Care Navigators are Registered Nurses who specialize in geriatric care. They provide a personalized, comprehensive assessment which includes guidance, care planning, and support to evaluate current and future needs.
Who Should Consider Care Planning Services?
Anyone who is concerned about a loved one’s care should consider Care Planning. This service is especially helpful during a time of transition, for example:
- Returning home after a hospital or rehabilitation stay
- After receiving a new diagnosis and/or medication regimen
- When experiencing behavioral changes
- Planning for future care
- Long distance caregiving
What Do Our Care Navigators Do for Each Care Plan?
- Assess physical, social, and cognitive health
- Conduct a medication review and regimen evaluation
- Evaluate home safety
- Assist with advanced care planning
- Prepare an emergency medical information packet (Vial of Life)
- Supervise hospital and care facility discharge planning
- Make recommendations for sub-acute, assisted living, and long-term care facilities, if warranted
- Provide support networks, community resources, and referrals
- Act as a liaison for local and long distance caregivers
- Coach effective communication skills with health care providers
- Medication management
- Wellness visits by nurses
- Social work support
Care Planning Services is part of SAGE Guidance, a grouping of SAGE’s services including InfoCare, and Education & Support. SAGE Care Planning is a comprehensive approach to reaching older adults and caregivers in their homes and helping them thrive with long-term wellness and independence, through social work support and free referrals, medical care planning, and a full calendar of educational programs.
Let Us Help You
We are here to help you determine what services will provide the most comfort — Because your home is a great place to age!
Call 908.598.5522 for more information.