Help SAGE Help Older Members of Your Community
Meals On Wheels
44,030 meals delivered
Adult Day Program
7,585 days of care
91,000 hours of personal care
853 shopping trips
2,533 questions answered
Medicare Advocacy & Support
4,227 older adults helped
Every day older members of your community are struggling to remain where they want to be most — in their own homes.
SAGE Eldercare is here to help
We provide an unmatched quality and range of eldercare services. When our clients cannot afford our services we strive to provide them at reduced costs, or even with no charge.
We also work to make you community a better place to age by providing educational and outreach services, hotline support and much more.
We Need Your Help
SAGE depends on donations and support from people like you to help older members of your community. Please support SAGE.
- Donate Now: You can make an online gift or fill out this mailable donation form. If your gift is a tribute or memorial, just let us know and we will send an appropriate acknowledgement.
- Attend a fundraising event. Learn more>
- Shop or donate to the SAGE Resale Shop. The Resale Shop’s unusual variety and exceptional quality of goods have attracted collectors and shoppers alike from Summit and many surrounding towns. Learn more>
- Let our Furniture Workshop make your furniture look new again! Professional quality restoration, recaning and rushing with 100% of the proceeds supporting SAGE. Learn more>
- Planned Gifts: Learn more about donations of real estate, appreciated securities, artwork, bequests, and more. Learn more>
- Car Donations: Learn more>