At all levels of our organization we seek to hire warm, caring, professional staff members who are committed to not just providing outstanding care to our clients, but also to bringing smiles to their lives, as well.
We provide training and support for our employees and are committed to making SAGE Eldercare a great place to work.
Director of Development
The Director of Development will design and implement a comprehensive, goal-based, long and short-term plan for organizational advancement. This will include annual giving, corporate and foundation giving, major gifts, public appeals, targeted campaigns, stewardship, special events, and communications. This plan will increase revenues and support the mission of SAGE Eldercare. The Director will engage the organization’s staff, Board, and volunteers in all fundraising procedures and activities, and will create a communication plan and materials, along with appropriate senior staff, to promote the organization.
SAGE Eldercare is seeking a dynamic, creative, self-starter for the position of Communications Manager. In this position, you will manage SAGE Eldercare’s visibility in the community to help those looking for answers about their aging parents understand that SAGE is the premier eldercare organization in the area.
Responsibilities include managing all communications through media and online programming. This includes serving as editor of SAGE’s newsletters; maintaining content for websites, writing/distribution of press releases, assisting with the design of print materials for marketing and development purposes, managing social network presence, drafting email action alerts, and managing media outreach.
- Candidate must have a BA or BS plus at least 2 years of experience in communications, public relations, marketing or related field
- Strong candidates are confident writers who possess exceptional communication, editing, creative, organizational, and deadline-management skills
- Prior experience with website content management and media relations
- Must have experience in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator), WordPress, Constant Contact, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and other emerging social networks
- Familiarity with the older adult population and caregiver needs, a plus
- This position is part-time, generally Monday through Friday. Hours can be flexible. Some evening and weekend availability required.
Please submit resume to Angela Sullivan at email@example.com
Certified Home Health Aide
SAGE is seeking candidates for employment as Certified Home Health Aides. Applicants must have a home health aide certificate from the New Jersey Board of Nursing. If you qualify and are a professional with compassion and an excellent work ethic please contact us.
- Download and print our Application For Employment and mail it to us
- OR call for more information at 908.273.8400 (SAGE Eldercare HomeCare)
RN – Home Care NURSE SUPERVISOR
SAGE Eldercare, a well-established, community-based, nonprofit organization that offers a comprehensive array of services to older adults and their caregivers, is seeking a confident, energetic Nurse Supervisor for the SAGE Eldercare HomeCare Department. SAGE Eldercare’s HomeCare Department offers personal care services to individuals at home and is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Home Care (CAHC).
The Nurse Supervisor is an integral part of the SAGE Eldercare HomeCare team and is responsible for the supervision and training of field staff (certified home health aides), assists the Director of Nursing with quality improvement goals and ensures compliance with accreditation standards.
The position is part-time (30 hours per week) with potential to become full-time.
SAGE Eldercare does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national and ethnic origin in its employment practices nor in the administration of its services.