• Do you have problems or questions regarding your health insurance?
• How much insurance do you really need?
• What can you do if Medicare denies payment for a claim?
• Who do you call if you have questions about a claim?
• What are the gaps in Medicare coverage?
• Does Medicare pay for nursing home care?
• What is the difference between original Medicare and Medicare
• What do you need to know before selecting a prescription drug plan?
If you are a Medicare beneficiary and resident of Union County with questions about Medicare, call the SHIP office at SAGE Eldercare for free, objective and confidential services.
SHIP (State Health Insurance Assistance Program of Union County) is a state-wide program, administered by the New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services, Division of Senior Affairs, with major funding from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Sage is the sponsoring organization for the program in Union County.
SHIP counselors do not provide legal advice, sell, recommend or endorse any specific insurance product, agency, insurance company or HMO. They provide information and assistance so that clients can make their own decisions.
(908) 273-6999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
“Medicare and health insurance answers for independent seniors.”
Residents of Union County
call: 908-273-6999 for free assistance or E-mail Us